nos toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

jsmith6752

Reaction score
I have been hours looking for a supplier of nos or a toilet junkyard. Does anyone know of a place other than ebay? I need a true 14" toilet bowl and the toto I like is 12" only. If I don't find one I will have to take up a new floor and ceiling below....thanks...Jim I had a American Standard 14" rough in. The holes on the base to the rear of the toilet measured about 9"

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
The measurement of toilets is from the bolt holes in the flange holding it to the floor, to the finished wall. While the distance from the back of the actual toilet to the wall may be important if there is something like a radator or pipe or something behind, it doesn't matter normally. So, knowing that, check what you have and what you need to make it fit.

Clayton

Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Clayton

Peerless makes a toilet that has a 14" rough-in round bowl. Front edge of the bowl would be 27" off the finished wall behind the toilet.

Hopefully you can find another brand to satisfy your needs because these are not the best flushing toilets. I install these all the time for low budget Property Mgrs. that purchase them from a local hardware store. I would never stock these to sale to a customer.

good luck

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks