Non-Sliding Tub Doors?

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by az1324, Feb 19, 2006.

1. az1324

az1324 New Member

I've been searching but I haven't been able to find any glass tub doors that are hinged instead of sliding. Anyone know any companies that make these?
  2. Lancaster

Lancaster New Member

Hinged glass doors are available but the maximum width is 36".Wider than that you have to get either bypass (sliding) doors or a hinged door with a stationary panel or panels.
    For a look at different types of door see www.coralind.com
  3. Cass

Cass Plumber

Basco makes them.
  4. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Contractor's Wardrobe, Sterling, Keystone, and Lasco are just a few names. But as mentioned, the size range is limited. Most are somewhat adjustable, so you don't have to be a "perfect 36". I believe they are available up to 48: opening. This would include a pivot door and a fixed panel.

If your opening is very different, or you want some really exotic glass, then it will be custom.