Non-Sliding Tub Doors?

Users who are viewing this thread

az1324

Reaction score
I've been searching but I haven't been able to find any glass tub doors that are hinged instead of sliding. Anyone know any companies that make these?

Lancaster

Reaction score
Hinged glass doors are available but the maximum width is 36".Wider than that you have to get either bypass (sliding) doors or a hinged door with a stationary panel or panels.
For a look at different types of door see www.coralind.com

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Contractor's Wardrobe, Sterling, Keystone, and Lasco are just a few names. But as mentioned, the size range is limited. Most are somewhat adjustable, so you don't have to be a "perfect 36". I believe they are available up to 48: opening. This would include a pivot door and a fixed panel.

If your opening is very different, or you want some really exotic glass, then it will be custom.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks