no water

Users who are viewing this thread

legacy68

Reaction score
Hello, I moved into this house over a year ago, came home from work last night no water, replaced the switch at the inside tank, still nothing, does any one have any idea what else it could be??? and how do I check the wires to the pump and or well, need help bad just had to pay a few $$$$$ to get car fixed.

legacy68

Reaction score
Breaker was check it is working fine, The other question how can I get you that info, I guess I should tell you I am a female, I was told by a coworker to check the wire's to the well, help

Speedbump

Reaction score
If you have a volt meter or can get someone to come take voltage readings for you; what we need is whether the voltage the pump requires comes from the breaker, through the pressure switch and possibly a control box if it's a submersible pump to the pump motor. If not, you would have to figure out why and repair that problem. Test lights etc are not volt meters and can't be trusted to test what you need tested.

bob...

legacy68

Reaction score
Thanks I guess I will have to get someone to look at it, can not go with out water. You have been a big help. Have a great day.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks