No water getting to washing machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeff Bowes

Reaction score
Both hot and cold water has stopped coming up into my washing machine yesterday. I disconnected the hoses from the washing machine to the hot and cold water (turned water off) to verify it wasn't my washing machine and turned the water back on slowly to see if anything is coming out and nothing out of both lines. I have a sink in the laundry room that is connected to the same lines and it is fine. When I trace the lines in the basement, they break off at a T where the water for the washing machine goes left and for the sink goes right. The hot water line to the left (for washing machine) is warm to touch but only for about 10 inches of the line and than it becomes cold. I have no idea why I am not getting any water, hot or cold, coming up to washing machine. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20150216_163301.jpg
    20150216_163301.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 161
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks