No more Daltons????

Users who are viewing this thread

CentralTXPreacher

Reaction score
The wife and I remodeled our guest bath and because of the size of the bathroom, small, we needed a round toilet. I also wanted one ADA or as close as possible to ADA. So the Dalton fit the bill. We went to pick up the Dalton from the plumbing supply house and the manager told me that he had just gotten a notice from Toto that when the Daltons were gone that was it. They were not making any more. I'm sure glad I got mine when I did. We have a Drake in the master bath, but a round Drake would have been too low. Maybe Terry knows something different, but if true, if you're looking at getting a dalton you better get one while you can.

By the way, having only had it in a few hours, I can tell that once again I made the right choice in choosing a Toto!

Central Tx Preacher

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks