No fly zone in Libya

Users who are viewing this thread

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
the DNA is pretty strange in the Royals...

i . Regarding great britain, the only product of value it seems to produce is extremely suitable future spouses for future kings. The present proposed future royal spouse is certainly worth driving on the wong side of the road for and it is unfortunate that her dna will likely be diluted with the dna which has resulted from five generations of royal cousins marrying each other. She would be better served with a good mixed blooded american stallion.

too much in-breeding..... the blood line has become too odd and squrilley

THANK GOD that the royals dont actually do anything.. like declare war , lop peoples heads off ect.....
their main duties seem to be to host dinner parties
and give the country something to gossip about

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Hmm. Interesting points. But the last time I checked it was American women wanting the dignity of marrying a British man, even British Royal men.

They know how to treat a lady, you see. Oh, and they don't commit treason against King and Country like your American ancestors did.

Mrs Simpson could not find what she needed in America...

200px-Wallis_Simpson_-1936.JPG

...so she came to England.

220px-Wallis_and_Edward.jpg

Last edited:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
. Oh, and they don't commit treason against King and Country like your American ancestors did.

Hardly treason. The king never owned this land. He THOUGHT he did, but was not smart enough to realize he was over his head. We stole this land fair and square from the Indians, and that is another story!

Pipehacker

Reaction score
Forgive me Ian, but when I see the soft hair, the lovely flower, and the to-die-for striped knickers, the only words that I can think of are "Don't ask and don't tell."

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Come on now. American ladies are not that bad looking are they?

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
We don't have poor people in England Ballvalve because taxpayers subsidize those less fortunate than themselves.

It's quite a novel concept. One might say it's what the church teaches you to do.

Help thy neighbor.

Which is why there are so many churches in America.

Slow learners need more teachin'.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I find this interesting....

[video=youtube;4T3aKLTXqNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T3aKLTXqNM[/video]

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
Freedom? Freedom for who? Does anybody have any clue who these so called rebel forces are and who is backing them? Where are their weapons coming from? Doesn't seem a little odd that all these dictators are suddenly being targeted after decades in power? Who do you suppose will take over the reigns when the dust settles? Not in the very near future but within a year or two. I'll bet lot's of money that that who will be Al Queda and the Taliban. We are most likely supporting the same enemy in Lybia that we are fighting in Afghanastan. Corrupt, power hungry fools making decisions based on greed. The market soars while the people starve.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I didn't know you were a member of that cult Redwood.

But you seem the type to take a political extremist like that seriously.

Thankfully, most of America does not.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I didn't know you were a member of that cult Redwood.

But you seem the type to take a political extremist like that seriously.

Thankfully, most of America does not.

I didn't say I agreed with the man...

I just found it interesting what he had to say about the Brits....

They're Fat, Sloppy, and Dumb...
Their Dietary Habits Stink...
Their Conditions of Life Stink...
Their Opinions Stink....
They're a Parasitic Nation...
They Suck the Blood of the Rest of the World....
Dracula was written by a Brit.....

Maybe he wasn't as whacky as I thought....

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, being alot of our foods are imported, we are also, keeping the rest of the world eating because of our dietary habits. We don't grow too many bananas here. :) You guys should be thankful we like banana splits, coffee in the morning, and ho ho's.

What Share of U.S. Consumed Food Is Imported?
Andy Jerardo

Increasingly, the foods Americans eat are imported because bananas, coffee, chocolate, fish and shellfish, apple juice, cashew nuts, spices, and other imported foods are produced in greater quantity or less expensively abroad or, in some cases, cannot be produced in the U.S. Since 1980, there has been a general upward trend in average import shares for both crops and animal products. Some foods, such as fish, shellfish, coffee, cocoa, and spices, help boost overall import shares due to their relatively low domestic production volumes. Other food groups have lower import shares that reflect their greater domestic production volumes, such as dairy products, red meats, grains, vegetables, and sweeteners, all of which have import shares 15 percent or lower.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
America's dietary habits are the worst in the world.

You know that.

But in case you didn't....

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_obe-health-obesity

You're the fattest and we're number 3.

Could it be that our food tastes better and is more desirable to eat? For years the Brits secret was they looked to India for favorite foods with curry and chicken marsala which I feel resemble vomit, as the top choices but lately Chow Mein has taken the top spot...

Says a lot for Bangers & Mash, Roast beef and Yorkshire Pudding, Steak and Kidney Pie, Cullen Skink, Fish Pie, Fish & Chips and Mushy Peas, Shepherd's Pie, Rhubarb and Custard, When the leave they country to find favorites...

And you're not as clever either, so you might say at least our opinions are well informed.

http://www.conferenceboard.ca/hcp/Details/education/Phd-graduates.aspx

I don't recall using the word "Clever" anywhere, The term PHD to me means a "Professional Student" in many cases, with them actually earning multiple degrees and culminating as an educator to generate even more of them....

Now if you look at a slightly different bit of data from the same website you will find that the US is second only to Norway in the number of people age 25-64 who have completed a university degree and gone on to "Productive Lives" instead of being a "Professional Student" http://www.conferenceboard.ca/hcp/Details/education/university-completion.aspx The Brits however are in 8th. It gets even worse when you look at High School graduation rates where the US is #1 and the Brits come in all the way back at 13th... http://www.conferenceboard.ca/hcp/Details/education/high-school-graduation-rate.aspx So yes other than a few well educated parasites most Brits are just dumb undereducated fools... Hardly Clever...

I could go through the rest of his statements and make similar observations.

We set this place up. You'd do well to remember that.

Yea, and pretty much all of your observations can get pitched right in the trash...
Because they are useless and dumb...

You might have set this place up but we knew you were dumb and kicked you to the curb rather than have you hinder our growth...
Here is a good read for you written by one of your University of Cambridge Scholars...
Britain's Declining Empire
The Road to Decolonisation, 1918–1968
Ronald Hyam, University of Cambridge

[video=youtube;EwOA8AfeHM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwOA8AfeHM4[/video]

Last edited:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
It is surprising to hear there is a weight problem in Britain....I don't know how you could stand to eat enough of what passes for food over there, to even stay healthy!

Master Plumber Mark

Reaction score
Website
NATO takes over.....

I see that NATO has taken over now......

they are bombing Kadafis home town and then apologizeing
to the world claiming that they are not really trying to kill kadafi.......
that is too funny........

I guess England and Nato want to look like a "kinder and gentler" colonial ruler than they did back in the good old days............

:cool:

Master Plumber Mark

Reaction score
Website
HOLDING natos hand

Looks like a secret order to help arm the rebels
they should have done that anyway from the start....

..he did not want to get involved, but I think they have sensed that NATO
has got their thumb in their ass and someone is going to have to lend a
hand to get things rolling in a positive way on the ground...

rumor has it that NATO is peeved............

hopefully we wont have to do the fighting for the Lybians too

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks