No flow to faucet after pipe repair

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by bigbucky, Jun 7, 2014.

1. bigbucky

bigbucky New Member

I replaced a leaking section of copper pipe in my garage and now I am getting very low flow to a faucet in the kitchen. Barely more than a dribble. Is this due to trapped air? If so, why is it only affecting one faucet on this line?
  2. Reach4

Reach4 Active Member

It is not trapped air.

Does this problem only apply to hot or cold? If both, maybe the aerator is clogged. I am wondering if something is clogging a pipe or faucet.
  3. bigbucky

bigbucky New Member

thanks you were right. There was an inlet screen on the pulldown faucet that had some debris in it. Not that much, but when I cleaned it out it works good as new.

Here's the beautiful piece of plumbing I replaced.

2014-06-07 15.38.26.jpg