Newport Brass Tempress II Trim Kit

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by spstack, Jan 10, 2009.

1. spstack

spstack New Member

Hi all,

I am looking to update my 12 year old shower faucet and the valve is a Tempress II.... not sure what the original brand is for the trim I've attached a picture of the valve. Does anyone know a good online place with reasonable prices to get upgrade trim kits?

Thanks! Sean

Attached Files:

2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

I think that is Grohe. Forget the reasonable price part. Google will be your friend.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

tempress

"Upgrade" trim kits for a Tempress II faucet? My initial reaction is, "You've go to be kidding", but that was also my second reaction. You will be hard pressed to even find original design chrome trim kits for it.
  4. spstack

spstack New Member

5. spstack

spstack New Member

Whoops... I guess no links allowed to auction site... I found one (Westbrass) and here is the picture. Same valve.

Attached Files:

6. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013