Newbie with a Problem

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by lucky13, Feb 20, 2009.

1. lucky13

lucky13 New Member

I just purchased my first house, and am learning new stuff everyday! So bear with me in my ignorance. I have a master bath that was renovated in the mid 80's sometime. The diverter valve in the shower doesn't work. It is a 3 handle shower, but the diverter isn't "inline" with the hot and cold handles. I have the valve out, and cannot find anything for it. The problem is i have no idea what brand it is. I "think" its a valley brand, but am not sure. I have a few pics of the shower stuff and valve. The handles have been changed by the previous owners, and are not correct at all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the valve dimensions:

OAL w/stem= 3 7/8
    Stem= 2 3/16
    diameter= 1 1/8

Thanks for all the help!
  2. lucky13

lucky13 New Member

I can get other pics if they are needed