newbie question about 11" rough in

Users who are viewing this thread

Danglus

Reaction score
Terry,

I'm a big fan of your site and find it to be my go to site for anything plumbing related.

I have just finished contructing a previously roughed in bathroom. I was planning on buying an aquia II toilet 10", but i just went to double check the rough in measurements now that the tile is installed. I have not yet installed a flange but my drain stub is exactly 11" from wall to center of stub.

Because the drain line is installed against a joist, i couldnt have moved it any more and i dont have access for an offset flange (i have to use a drop in flange). Is it possible to use a standard aquia II 12" toilet or do have to use a 10"

Thanks for your advice,

Danglus

Danglus

Reaction score
another comment to add

i have read on this site that the ultramax has extra space behind it and might fit, is this true for the Aquia also?? looks like i might have to get the ultramax and will probably get the eco sanigloss model.

Danglus

Reaction score
After reading all of the reviews and recommendations..i went ahead and ordered an EcoDrake....and will hope for the best during the install!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks