Newbie : Miracle Method resurfaced my 1985 tub and now have same problem

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by oil2gas, Jun 9, 2014.

1. oil2gas

oil2gas New Member

Terry and guys I recently used MM to redo my 1985 tub. Prior to him 2014 doing job in 2003 just the rust sports were repaired by another company. Well in 2014 he redid whole tub and month later the ORIGINL rust spots reappeared and MM repaired and thirty days later again appeared.
    Now the tech says for me to remove the tub drain which he replaced with a new one and call him and he will repair tub rust around the drain from underneath thru the drain hole ?
    IS HE PULLING MY LEG or is their enough room for him to work with putty from under tub while tub is installed and all work thru drain hole
    Mr. Terry I would really appreciate any input from you and your Terry's pirates (old comic book hero's) experience working with tubs

I have reread my problem and am confused so do not be offended after you read it and I blame my confusion on the water
    Thanks
    Sonny says hi from :
    Home of The Rio Grande and land of Oil Patch
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

I don't know how a rusted through tub can be patched well enough with epoxy or putty.
    Is this on a concrete slab?