Newbie from Chicago checking in

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by 87vertgt, Sep 10, 2009.

1. 87vertgt

87vertgt New Member

Howdy

Not sure if this is the right section, or if you guys even do the "newbie check in" deal :D

I just installed my 3rd water boiler this morning, did new gas lines, waters lines etc......and the best part is it worked! without leaks! :p

Look forward in interesting talks about plumbing :)
  2. FloridaOrange

FloridaOrange Plumbing Designer

See you found your way over from SVTP, welcome.
    Technically this isn't the right sub forum but I'm sure Terry will move it if needed.

Terry - Not a bad idea to have a "Welcome" forum for those that plan on sticking around.
  3. 87vertgt

87vertgt New Member

Thanx for the link bro.....

it's interesting over here :eek:.......never been on a forum that didnt talk "cars" :cool:
  4. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Good to hear from you. Of necessity, words or links related to the famous auction site, storename dot com, etc, are nailed by the filters on the forum. So we didn't see what brand name your baseboard heaters are.
  5. 87vertgt

87vertgt New Member

ok gotcha :)