Newbe Here

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by Lucky Don, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Lucky Don

Lucky Don New Member

Is there a forum for new plumbing and water control products to showcase? I have a new Well water shut off/leak detection system
    I would like people to know about. Installers are a great way for word to get out there.

Thanks
  2. valveman

valveman Moderator Staff Member

We get ask about that quite a bit. This is a good place to post it. Add a link to your profile so people can find you.

PS start a new thread with the product name.
  3. DonL

DonL Jack of all trades Master of one

They call that a Wife here in Texas, She will normally be a Cowgirl.

Welcome to TerryLove.
  4. Lucky Don

Lucky Don New Member

Thanks valveman. Not sure how to navigate around the forum. I'll try to post another post.
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013