New Vanity and plumbing

Users who are viewing this thread

Whoosier Daddy

Reaction score
Installing a new 42" vanity. The old one has the sink on the left side. Proposing to change to a center sink vanity. Is there going to be a problem with the rough in plumbing?

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
"problem" is a relative term. Certainly you will have to move some things. Lacking any photos, we can't say much more except a plumber would make short work of it, it may take you longer!

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Depends somewhat on the configuration of the vanity. If there are drawers or shelves where the plumbing comes out of the wall now, it becomes mandatory to move things. Otherwise, it might not be a big problem.

Whoosier Daddy

Reaction score
thanks for your input, I was thinking it needed to be move due to cabinet, drawer,etc. Guess I was hoping it wasn't going to be a concern:)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks