New use for a Plumber

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Cookie, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Cookie

Cookie .

Anyone watching, The Lost Tomb of Jesus on tv? In order to break into a certain tomb, they came upon a clog in order to drop their camera into it, and they are calling in...a plumber. :)

Cool, eh? New discipline (job) for a plumber: Archelogical Plumbing.
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2007
  2. Phil H2

Phil H2 New Member

Maybe they will find Jimmy Hoffa instead. Is Geraldo hosting the show?
  3. Cookie

Cookie .

No. It was on the Discovery channel and was interesting.
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

plumber

I guess it was convenient of someone to install a pipe in the first place in case anyone ever wanted to send a camera into the area. I am surprised Miller is not making the film. He is the king of esposés and conspiracies, and never lets the facts get in the way of a good story.