New Toto Tornado flush?

Users who are viewing this thread

missnlove

Reaction score
Can anyone give info on this? Was at a Toto showroom today and was told this is a new flushing system but they didn't know anything about it...I have Drake ll and not thrilled with the flush, so I am interested if there is an improved flushing system...anyone know anything about this?
Thank you

Reach4

Reaction score
I think "Tornado" is the renaming of the "double cyclone" feature, and the Drake II has it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
There has been a trend at Toto to standardize the names across markets (i.e., outside of the USA), so it may not actually be anything new, but with just the same name they've used in other parts of the world. Makes it easier if they want to import/export stuff to solve a supply hiccup.

johnmeto

Reaction score
Toto teams up with universities, using supercomputers to model water physics, test flushing processes with particle waste and tweak the shape of its future toilets.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks