New TOTO Drake installed yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

sbcrockett

Reaction score
Just wanted to let all those in the Seattle area know how awesome it was to have Jamie Love install our Drake yesterday. It is definitely worth having an expert do the work! Below is the text from my thank-you email:

Thanks so much Jamie for the fast and expert toilet install on Friday! The Toto Drake works great and the family was in shock when they realized there was a brand new toilet in our bathroom. My oldest son was so happy that he started dancing!

I really appreciate all of the information you and your website provided. The install couldn't have gone any better. Clean, fast, not even any odor from the caulking! Having such an experienced installer do the work was a wonderful, stress-free upgrade. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner!

I will give glowing referrals to all my friends and family about Love Plumbing and look forward to adding a toilet in the basement soon!

Best,

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks