New Toto Drake arrived!

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Anthony Curtas, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Anthony Curtas

Anthony Curtas New Member

Just got it yesterday. Had to break out the jackhammer to free it from its packaging. Toto is serious about not losing anything to shipping damage :)

Hope to install tonight or tomorrow. Big thanks to Terry and the forum here. Made switching to Toto a no brainer!
  2. wjcandee

wjcandee Wise One

congratulations on a great choice! We love ours!
  3. Anthony Curtas

Anthony Curtas New Member

Oh and just for reference: it is a 1.28GPF short height elongated with sanagloss. I read here and elsewhere that this combination wasn't available (of course that might have been accurate at time of postings). it's available now and is perfect for our guest/kids bathroom.
  4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

I sell the CST744EG for standard height Sanagloss and the CST454CEFG for the taller bowl with Sanagloss. It's a slick product.
  5. wjcandee

wjcandee Wise One

I remember someone recently asking if they could get an ADA-height elongated original Drake with Sanagloss, and I remember responding that they could choose the CST744EG to have Sanagloss in the 1.28 gpf or the CST744EL to have the ADA-height in the 1.28 original Drake, but that there was no CST744 with both Sanagloss and ADA-height.

Smart guy that he is, Terry would show someone who wants a Drake with those features the Drake II (CST454CEFG), which looks different and has Universal Height, 1.28gpf, Double-cyclone rinse, and Sanagloss all in one as standard equipment.

What you bought sounds like a really great toilet! Glad you checked and were able to get just what you want!