New toliets Ultramax II

Users who are viewing this thread

bishoptf

Reaction score
I have a couple of other posts regarding my remodel and re-working my stack to accommodate the new toilets which required removing the sanitary t and a bunch more. My choice of toilet was 2 ultramax II's, I could not find a decent price locally and ended up going mail order. I was nervous about since I understand the shipping issues, in my case I am in the midwest and knew it would not be a long shipping distance, so I ordered.

They arrived yesterday and from what I can tell so far look to be in perfect shape, I have looked at every nook and cranny but all appears to be well. Is there any particular area that I should look at to be sure. I read one posting of Terry's that indicated he had a couple of his when he shipped them have internal cracks, thats the one thing I hope I don't experience, I have about a week before they get installed so if there is any better way to inspect I thought I would ask, thanks.

:)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks