NEW SOLAR WATER PUMP for DRINKING WATER & IRRIGATION in RURAL AREAS

Users who are viewing this thread

newsolarpump

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm the inventor of a new solar water well pump for pumping drinking water and water for irrigation systems in remote or rural areas.
It is a complete rural water supply system for private people, charity organizations or farmers worldwide.

The main advantages are:
- the Solar Water Pump is maintenance free
- high flow rates and well dephts
- hand pump function for emergencies
- saltwater resistant

It is also possible to replace already existing water windmills & hand water pumps in water wells.

I would like to ask what you think about it and if you have seen something similar before in your region? Here the link with pictures and description to our website: http://www.newsolarpump.com

Have a nice day!
Dietmar

newsolarpump

Reaction score
Hi,
our pump stations are getting custom build depending on the well depht maximum water flow and water level.
For this reason we would need for a price offer:
- well depht
- water level (measured down from the to)
- inside diameter of the water well

Please just contact me with this information to my emai address you will find on our website.
Dietmar

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
This is the traditional American 'solar' water pump. But you could adapt the existing brass and SS pump cylinders, which are very durable and inexpensive to solar also. Some people use a homemade or bought 'pumpjack' such as used on windmills.

http://www.deanbennett.com/

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks