NEW SOLAR WATER PUMP for DRINKING WATER & IRRIGATION in RURAL AREAS

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by newsolarpump, Nov 17, 2011.

1. newsolarpump

newsolarpump New Member

Hi guys,
    I'm the inventor of a new solar water well pump for pumping drinking water and water for irrigation systems in remote or rural areas.
    It is a complete rural water supply system for private people, charity organizations or farmers worldwide.

The main advantages are:
    - the Solar Water Pump is maintenance free
    - high flow rates and well dephts
    - hand pump function for emergencies
    - saltwater resistant

It is also possible to replace already existing water windmills & hand water pumps in water wells.

I would like to ask what you think about it and if you have seen something similar before in your region? Here the link with pictures and description to our website: http://www.newsolarpump.com

Have a nice day!
    Dietmar
  2. ballvalve

ballvalve General Engineering Contractor

Where is costing?
  3. newsolarpump

newsolarpump New Member

Hi,
    our pump stations are getting custom build depending on the well depht maximum water flow and water level.
    For this reason we would need for a price offer:
    - well depht
    - water level (measured down from the to)
    - inside diameter of the water well

Please just contact me with this information to my emai address you will find on our website.
    Dietmar
  4. ballvalve

ballvalve General Engineering Contractor

This is the traditional American 'solar' water pump. But you could adapt the existing brass and SS pump cylinders, which are very durable and inexpensive to solar also. Some people use a homemade or bought 'pumpjack' such as used on windmills.

http://www.deanbennett.com/