New propane installation + lines

Users who are viewing this thread

AinMichigan

Reaction score
We just converted from an oil furnace to propane. It was about 125 feet from our house to where the tank is set, so they used plastic lines instead of copper, and they were buried 18 inches deep. I signed a two year agreement... no fees, no tank rental... I only pay for the propane I use. $1.84 gallon for the first year, $1.94 gallon for the second year. Installation cost me $275 (and that included 35 gallons) I did all my research and this was the best of the best. But the question still lingers in my mind... did I get ripped off or was this a deal?

D.Smith

Reaction score
Price of propane cheap there. Around here your looking at 2.21-2.25 per gal

Rdtompki

Reaction score
My last propane bill @ $2.89/gal - California prices. Fortunately, I put in a new, more efficient furnace this summer.

Rick

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
line

How can you be ripped off if this was the best price in the area? Ripped off is paying more than you should have because you did not take the best price.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks