New product

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by The Marble Guy, Jan 14, 2007.

1. The Marble Guy

The Marble Guy Cultured Marble installer /remodeler

Guys

I took a couple of quick shots of this tub, enclosure and vanity top I installed last week. This is called Truestone. It is an image of granite imposed onto a cultured marble panel. Looks great at half the cost of granite. There are some limitations at this point . Only flat stock can be used. same application as granite, just treat it like cultured marble. The tub is a 5 foot armrest tub made from cultured marble

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There is a website called digital-imaging where you can see all of the colors and patterns.

TMG
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2007
  2. srdenny

srdenny Plumbing Contractor

Can you send us a link to this product?
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

How thick is that "image"? I can see a situation down the road when the walls have been scrubbed frequently where the "image" starts to disappear and then you have a mix of marble and cultured marble, and probably two different colors to boot.
  4. The Marble Guy

The Marble Guy Cultured Marble installer /remodeler

I`m sorry for the misinformation on the website address it is

http://www.design-imaging.com

I think the image is 8 mils. BTW marble and gelcoated products should never be scrubbed with ANY abrasive compounds. Recommended cleaners are the spray on type shower cleaners and a squeegee. Scratches and flaws can be repaired. Would you scrub the hood of a Cadillac with Comet?

thanks
    TMG