New plumber to the forum

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Caduceus, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Caduceus

Caduceus Master Plumber

Hi everybody. I'm new to this forum, but belong to a few others. I'm looking forward to sharing some plumbing knowledge and stories as well as helping DIYers. I'm from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We've had Article XV (fifteen) plumbing code since 1969 and over recent years modified the code with adendums fro the IPC. So don't be too surprised if some of my plumbing code recommendations seem a bit off. See ya on the forums.