new online encyclopedia of welding terms and info

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by weldmeister, Oct 12, 2009.

1. weldmeister

weldmeister New Member

There is a new encyclopedia (or "wiki") of welding and gases terms online sponsored by the Gases and Welding Distributors Association (GAWDA). It's called GAWDAwiki. http://www.gawdawiki.org/gwiki/index.php/Main_Page
    The wiki is interactive, which means you can use it as a reference, add new terms and definitions, or add more information to existing terms. Please take a look at it and see what you think. It's a great tool for beginners and pros!

Please let me know what you think of it.
  2. nhmaster

nhmaster Master Plumber

Hey, thanks, pretty cool and free. I like free :D