Discussion in 'Electrical Forum discussion & Blog' started by killavolt, Apr 9, 2009.

1. killavolt

killavolt In the Trades

New guy here. Well actually old, but new to the forum. It sure looks like you have a bunch of helpful experts here and plenty of DIY'ers to ask questions. I hope to be able to contribute in any way I can. I'm a licensed electrician with 38 years in the business. Worked for my father since I was about 12 years old on summer vacation and progressed from there. I also build and repair computers as a hobby I fly, (private pilot's license) and play alot of golf....when I'm not working. Thanks again.
  2. kingsotall

kingsotall Plunger/TurdPuncher

Welcome to the Terry Love forum. Rest assured, you're in good hands.
  3. GabeS

GabeS Remodel Contractor

Welcome. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to put licensed electrician under your name.
  4. GabeS

GabeS Remodel Contractor

Okay. Here is my first question for you:

I have a 100 watt and a 50 watt light bulb connected to opposite legs of a multiwire circuit. I open the neutral of these two circuits which bulb will burn brighter?

:) Just kidding.
  5. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Terry will take care of that...

Welcome Killavolt!
  6. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

OK, here's my problem> I put my POS Kodak printer out in the yard and planted a LEMON tree in it. The tree is not doing well. What did I do wrong???

WELCOME!!!
  7. killavolt

killavolt In the Trades

Well, that's pretty obvious. Your ink cartridges have dried up which is starving the tree of moisture. If cost is an obstacle, at least replace the color cartridge. It controls the color of the blossoms. If the printer is plugged in, make sure it's on a GFCI receptacle, we don't want any ground faults affecting fruit yield....;)
  8. killavolt

killavolt In the Trades

Gabe, when I registered, I filled in the appropriate data. I checked today to make sure I had all the right boxes checkmarked. I don't know why it's not visible when I post to the threads.
  9. jbfan74

jbfan74 Electrical Contractor

Welcome killavolt. I have seen you at the ridgid forum.
  10. Speedy Petey

Speedy Petey Licensed Electrical Contractor

Welcome bud! :cool: