New House Drain Lines

Users who are viewing this thread

hfx

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I was hoping you all could give me feedback on this vent layout for my house. So far I've learned as I've gone along to build this house myself, but the venting is pretty challenging to feel confident about. I figured I'd try to over-vent if anything. Any help is appreciated. Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment but I have plenty of drafting experience so that was no big deal!
New members don't even bother with a hand drawn diagram, which would help immensely over a long lengthy headache descritpion.

When I see new members trying to describe their layout in detail, I stop reading it. I'm sure many others do same.

It's amazing how new members want free help, yet won't bother putting in the effort to provide a simple diagram. They are the ones with the question. That's ok, less people pay attention to it.

Your experience certainly made it better.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks