New Bathroom - DWV Drawing

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Dave_VA, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Dave_VA

Dave_VA New Member

I am in the process of installing a master bathroom on the first floor of my single story w/basement house. There is currently one full bath tied into the main stack and I would like to attach this bathroom just below it. From the perspective of the stack the toilet is the furthest fixture at about 15 feet. Attached is the plan that I would like to implement. Before I submit it I would appreciate any comments/feedback/suggestions that the members of this forum may have.

Thanks
    -Dave

Attached Files:

2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

It is up to the code authorities, but most will not approve the toilet vent being horizontal after the connection.
  3. Dave_VA

Dave_VA New Member

Thanks for the quick response. Would this be a more acceptable method of venting the toilet?

Attached Files: