need to find a toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Billsnogo

wannabe plumber
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need a little help on finding a toilet.

I went over to my dads house to replace his toilet. We were going to put in a titan (don't remember model) since we installed one in my grandpas place and the cabin, and it worked great, but when I went to bolt it down, we realised how little space there was to get into the bathroom with the toilet there.

We measured and it was 29 inches from the front of the bowl to the wall, and according to the dimentions in the box, it was accurate. The problem is my grandpa might be moving in with my dad because he is getting older and having troubles, and he does not walk too well and with the door open and the toilet there, it might be too tight of an area for him.

We do want a handi-cap toilet, preferebly 3" s-trap and 25-26 inches from front of bowl to wall, assuming the standard 12" rough in.

Is there such a toilet? My dads old toilet that we ended up reinstalling was 26", but needs replacing as the flushing action is less than great, and need the extra hight for my grandpa.

thanks as always.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks