Need Tank Bolt Seal for Calla II Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

AtariWarrior

Reaction score
I recently installed a Porcher Calla II toilet. I discovered that one of the tank bolt seals was split. The bolt seals are not the usual flat washer type. The seals are made of a soft rubber with a stem that surrounds the shaft as it is inserted into the bottom of the tank. This provides the seal and prevents leaking. I have tried to find this seal in several hardware stores and cannot find it. I tried to use the flat washer type seals but these don't appear to work. I contacted Porcher and explained the situation and they just sent me the same flat washer seals that didn't work. Does anyone know of a place where I can get them? I attached photos of the seal that I need.

Attachments

• tank-bolt-seal-3.JPG
    tank-bolt-seal-3.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 375
  • tank-bolt-seal-2.JPG
    tank-bolt-seal-2.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 371
  • tank-bolt-seal-1.JPG
    tank-bolt-seal-1.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 417
  • Toilet-tank-inside.JPG
    Toilet-tank-inside.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 407
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks