Need suggestions regarding Systems for Iron and Manganese Problem in Well Water.

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by BillF, May 12, 2012.

1. BillF

BillF New Member

I am in dire need of a a system for the removal of Iron 5.4 PPM and Manganese .52 PPM in my well water, The Ph and Hardness are just fine at7.6 and 9 grains respectively. I have been researching several systems for my problem, and not really sure what to believe or what is the best solution from all of the info that I've recieved.

I have been considering a Terminox Iron and Manganese filter from Budget H2O, a Mangox filter with a preoxidizer such as chlorine from The Clean Water Store, and just recently a Manganese green sand filter from Excel Water.

Do any of you have any history or experience with any of these companies or systems and/or do any of you have any formidable solutions?

TIA

Bill