Need Sta-Rite control, capacitor specification.

Users who are viewing this thread

James Duca

Reaction score
Sta-rite submersible well pump 1 1/2 HP , Control box Model VIP4F02-07 Date Code 1K97U

Both capacitors are shot. I can see the run capacitor is a 17.5 mfd 370 v. I cannot read any specifications on the start capacitor. Can someone check the numbers on their 13 year old pump control and see if it's the same, open it and view the capacitor specs for me? While your in there, write them down in permenant marker on the back side of the cover incase your paper label deteriorates as well.

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
My book shows start cap #275-464-113-S and 105-126 mfd. Run Cap #155-328-102-R and 10 mfd. It is rare for a run capacitor to be bad but, start caps go frequently because of too much cycling on and off.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks