Need plumber for Toto Aquia install in Claremont, CA

Users who are viewing this thread

BrendaC

Reaction score
I've been reading this forum while deciding on what toilet to purchase for our bathroom remodel and decided to go with the Toto Aquia, only to have complaints from our contractor on the install. He is trying to find a plumber to do it, and I'm tired of waiting. I googled "Toto Aquia Claremont" and this forum popped up because Terry distributes out of Claremont (wish I knew that in the beginning!). Since Terry distributes from here, I'm hoping there might be a plumber that could be recommended for the install of the Aquia. Thanks!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Well, I don't do California anymore, but installing these is not that big a deal. We charge $25.00 more than our standard install price.
If it's on tile, you do need to drill through that for the attachment of the blocks that hold the bowl down.

I find that homeowners have pretty good success using my son's instructions here.
Though after having dinner with TOTO reps from the factory, we noticed that their new instructions were copy-pasted from here, so even their instructions should be pretty clear.
https://terrylove.com/forums/index....ion-instructions-written-by-jamie-love.12606/

cst416-green-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks