Need new tank

Users who are viewing this thread

Mldimmic

Reaction score
I need to replace my Tank. The only number i can find in the tank is 10 DIC 2008. Is this the model number?

Attachments

• 20160629_185556.jpg
    20160629_185556.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 160

Reach4

Reaction score
Looks like a date code to me. You will probably have an easier time replacing the toilet than getting a new tank your old toilet.

Last edited:

Flapper

Reaction score
Go to your local Habitat ReStore, and you will probably find some toilets really cheap. So just replace the whole toilet.

Mldimmic

Reaction score
2008 was not 15 years go. The toilet (tank) is only 8 years old.
Yeah i will probably have to do that. I just was hoping to get lucky and find the tank cause I just replaced the floor and tile. Put new wax ring and flange. Thought it was just the gasket for one of the bolts to the tank bowl assembly but turns out to be a very small hairline line Crack.

Flapper

Reaction score
Yeah i will probably have to do that. I just was hoping to get lucky and find the tank cause I just replaced the floor and tile. Put new wax ring and flange. Thought it was just the gasket for one of the bolts to the tank bowl assembly but turns out to be a very small hairline line Crack.
You may be able to find a different tank that fits on your toilet.

Mldimmic

Reaction score

Not sure if this sticker means anything.

Attachments

• 20160629_180904.jpg
    20160629_180904.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 174
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks