Need more water from sand point

Users who are viewing this thread

Newboy

Reaction score
I have installed a wayne 2hp lawn sprinkler pump with a 2" 3' long sand point. I dont seam to have enough water to meet the pumps capacity. How should multiple sand points and the pump be configured to get optimum performance..also how far apart should the sand points be from each other..

Thanks...Newboy

Speedbump

Reaction score
Even though Wayne is not one of the best brands on the market, I think you overbought in horsepower. A sandpoint can usually give around 15 gpm give or take depending on conditions. You bought a pump that should be capable of around 75 gpm. Even with half a dozen of these wells, I doubt you will be able to get that kind of water.

Then there are different brands and types of screens not to mention different gauze and slot sizes which have a lot to do with the amount of water you will get.

bob...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks