Need instructions for Toto TSU16A fill valve

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by MikeMcNamee, Aug 2, 2011.

1. MikeMcNamee

MikeMcNamee New Member

Just bought a Toto TSU16A fill valve to replace the original (now discontinued) TSU08A.6. It came with no installation or adjustment instructions. I've installed many Fluidmasters, so I imagine I can get the valve into the tank with the proper end up ... but I'd like to have the adjustment instructions. A search on Toto's parts site doesn't turn up anything. Know where I can download these instructions?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

If there's a clip on the shaft, remove it if you need to adjust the height. To release the tower for adjustment, after the clip is pulled out, you rotate it about 1/8-turn, and it will move up/down to adjust. It might be okay. Other than that, not much else.
  3. MikeMcNamee

MikeMcNamee New Member

Thanks ... sounds like you may be talking about the old valve, which does have a tamper-proof clip on the shaft. The replacement valve has a plastic screw projecting out of the top portion, which I presume is for adjustment.