Need Help??

Users who are viewing this thread

PlumbingPete

Reaction score
Hey folks, I am in the middle of buying my first home. When i was walking through the home, I found my self looking at the water heater and noticed there were two copper pipes coming from the water heater that are just hanging there, it looks like something use to be attached to them but not sure of what it could be. The home is a forecloseure home, so the realestate agent has no clue as to what belongs there either. I am attaching a pic to see if anyone out there knows what is suppose to go here. Any help would be greatly apprieciated.

Attachments

• tmpphpulbzMJ.jpg
    tmpphpulbzMJ.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 178
R

Rancher

Does the house have a water softner... or should I say did the house have a water softner?

Rancher

Bob NH

In the Trades
Reaction score
I can't see what is behind the gas pipe, but the two connections seem to be connected to the hot and cold sides of the water heater. That makes me suspect that there may have been another heater there with the one that exists now.

Also, I don't see the Temperature/Pressure relief valve. It may be on the side away from view, but there should be one.

PlumbingPete

Reaction score
Not sure if there is/ or was a softner. Here is another pic! I will try to get some better ones when i can.

Attachments

• tmpphpoz4SVg.jpg
    tmpphpoz4SVg.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 180
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks