Need help to identify Danze shower diverter brand and how to fix it

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by canyonsky, Nov 23, 2013.

1. canyonsky

canyonsky New Member

My shower diverter was leaking behind the wall when I was taking a shower, not bath. My plumber said I need to contact the manufacturer to get it fixed, but I don't know the brand. No logo or brand name.

The red circle in the first photo shows where the water was leaking. The second photo shows what it looks like with the cover plate on (picture from another bathroom). The third photo shows the back of the cover plate with a number 12191 on it.

Does anyone know who makes this part and how to fix it? Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

shower1.jpg

shower2.jpg

DSCF4561.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Danze and it has a "lifetime" warranty so they will send the new one to you.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

The diverter itself should be "generic" and fit all their valves. 1-888-328-2283.