Need help replacing Nibco sink cartridge

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by DonCaballero, Jan 23, 2013.

1. DonCaballero

DonCaballero New Member

Need help replacing Nibco/Phoenix/Streamway sink cartridge

Hello all,

I am trying to replace the Nibco/Phoenix/Streamway sink cartridges in my dual handle kitchen sink, but no matter what I do I can't get them seated so that the water comes back on properly. The best I can get is a tiny dribble of water. I have tried repositioning them in any number of ways, and I am just at my wit's end for how to properly install these things.

Here is a link to what the cartridges look like: http://doplumb.com/products/3181-cartridge-for-nibco-163455.aspx

and another link: Lowes

And here is the EXACT one I purchased, I matched it to the existing cartridges: Lasco

Any advice or instructions are greatly appreciated.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013