Need Help! Pricing out Job, 1000 Gal. Grease Trap + Pump...

Users who are viewing this thread

BSA Construction LLC

Reaction score
Website
www.bsagc.com
I am going to be installing a 1000 Gallon 4000 PSI grease trap and a duplex pump for this resturant owner. I am curious as to how to price this job out. I will be doing all the work and not subing anything out. All I wanna know is a ball park figure I should charge. I have a number in mind but I want to see what you guys think and see if I am on the right track.

I have included some photos from the Plans as reference. Hopefully that will help a bit.

Here is the scope of work :

1. Remove Existing sewage pump & chamber and remove existing water closet
2. Cut up concrete floor on interior as per engineer drawing to install the new plumbing lines
3. Tear out existing sidewalk next to porch on the exterior rear, and excavate area for new 1000 Gallon tank location and plumbing
4. Remove backfill and concrete debris from job location to proper disposal facility
5. Once all prep work has been completed the tank shall be ordered, delivered, and set into place
6. All necessary plumbing and electrical connections will be made at this time
7. Call for rough inspection
8. After all the plumbing work has been completed, concrete shall be poured to cover all exposed piping on the inside of the property
9. Backfill remaining area around Holding Tank (Exterior)
10. Form and re-pour concrete side walk in the rear
11. Clean and dispose of any left over debris
12. Call for final township inspection

Attachments

• IMG_7873.jpg
    IMG_7873.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,211
  • IMG_7874.jpg
    IMG_7874.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,117
  • IMG_7875.jpg
    IMG_7875.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,142
  • IMG_7876.jpg
    IMG_7876.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,524
  • IMG_7877.jpg
    IMG_7877.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,041

Toolaholic

General Contractor Carpenter
Reaction score
Do You Think We're Stupid ?

If You were a legit Contr. You'd never be on a DIY FORUM with this question!
NICE TRY :p

Herk

Plumber
Reaction score
I would question if this is legal in your state. It's a commercial job and most states require that the job be bid and completed by licensed plumbers, and that includes supplying the materials. If you're in PA, well, I'm feeling kinda bad about the poor plumbers there already.

BSA Construction LLC

Reaction score
Website
www.bsagc.com
I would question if this is legal in your state. It's a commercial job and most states require that the job be bid and completed by licensed plumbers, and that includes supplying the materials. If you're in PA, well, I'm feeling kinda bad about the poor plumbers there already.

I am commerical and residential licensed. I build residential and commerical building. My father is a lic. plumber and I do all the excavating, concrete work and everything else. My uncle is an Electrician also licensed. So I can do the job. I just wanna get a ball park so I dont get screwed or regret doing the job.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks