Need help in identifying Roman tub faucet from late 1980s

Users who are viewing this thread

Delaware

Reaction score
Need to replace stem in faucet. I am having difficulty in finding the part. Have been unable to identify it.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 294
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 313
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 301

Delaware

Reaction score
Thank you. I think there are 12 splines. I have used all faucet identification tools I could find on the web without luck.

Reach4

Reaction score
Thank you. I think there are 12 splines. I have used all faucet identification tools I could find on the web without luck.
Looks like more than 12 to me. If you want to use a photo to count, take the photo of the end view where you can see all of the splines at once.

Delaware

Reaction score
Thank you. You are right. I miscounted. I think there are 16. I am still having trouble finding it. I searched all number of splines round 16.

Reach4

Reaction score
Thank you. You are right. I miscounted. I think there are 16.
You think? That is something there is really no reason to have doubt about. You can mark a spline to serve as a starting point for counting, or take that photo. Surprisingly there seems to be a shortage of such photos.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks