Need help identifying vertical spa brand

Users who are viewing this thread

CoTrails

Reaction score
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone recognizes what brand of vertical spa we have. Never got that info when we bought the house about 2 yrs ago and we now need repair.
IMG_5917.jpg

IMG_5918.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CountryBumkin

Reaction score
Does that knob control the temperature of the water and/or the volume of water.

I assume this is not a "steam shower", and that the body spray jets shown is what your working with.

Last edited:

CoTrails

Reaction score
Yes, the knob controls the temperature. It actually is a steam shower but the jets in the picture are water jets. The steam control and steam output are not shown in the picture.

The trouble we are having is that only hot water comes out of the shower. Turning the temperature knob shown in the picture has no effect on actually changing the temp.

CountryBumkin

Reaction score
You may need to pull the trim cover and get a picture of the valve itself. I couldn't find anything on-line based on the knob and jet style/design.
Perhaps one of the plumbers here will recognize the valve, and there may be a replaceable cartridge or part that will fix your problem.
Good luck

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks