Need help identifying this faucet manufacturer

Users who are viewing this thread

Tran Dee

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I need help identifying this leaking faucet manufacturer. The only distinct marking on it are a red and a blue waterdrop logos near the handle. The Kohler soap dispenser next to the it but I don't think that it is a Kohler faucet. I have uploaded a picture of the faucet.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• faucet.leak.jpg
    faucet.leak.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 764

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Have you looked underneath. If it is a Kohler, and some other brands do it also, there may be a tag on the water supply pipe with the make and model.

Tran Dee

Reaction score
Have you looked underneath. If it is a Kohler, and some other brands do it also, there may be a tag on the water supply pipe with the make and model.

Yes, I have looked and there is no tag on the water supply line. I have removed the faucet from the sink and can not find any sort of marking.

Brian Gilbert

Reaction score
Red and Blue water drop logo is Moen. The points of the drop tilt away from each other almost like a W but the lower part of the drops overlap each other.

Tran Dee

Reaction score
Thank you for all your help. I sent out the picture to some of the manufacturers that had a similar looking one. And luckily one confirmed it. The faucet is a Blanco Alta. They had changed their logo from red and blue waterdrops to red and blue dots. They are sending me a replacement cartridge to repair the leak.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks