Need help identifying this bathroom faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Hcarlsonlewis

Reaction score
I purchased this faucet in 1999 from Home Depot Expo. Unfortunately, it has started leaking and there are no manufacturer identifying marks. I have the receipt but it doesn't provide any information that can help identify, and according to Home Depot 14 years is a little too old to be able to look up. The purchase price at the time was $159. Does this faucet look familiar? I'd love to be able to repair and not replace as there are 2 other matching faucets in the bathroom.

Thank you.
Heather

Attachments

• faucet 1.jpg
    faucet 1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 191
  • faucet 2.jpg
    faucet 2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 212
  • faucet 3.jpg
    faucet 3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 205

Hcarlsonlewis

Reaction score
Thanks Smooky. The faucet is a little different, but that might be the part. I'll do some additional leg work and check it out. Thank you for your input
Heather

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
That stem appears to be a "generic" one used by many manufacturers, (possibly Newport Brass for one), so it you take it to a supplier with a good catalog he should be able to help you out.

Hcarlsonlewis

Reaction score
Thank you. My local plumbing supplier wasn't as confident so I will try another. Thank you for your help. I'll let you know my results

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks