Need help identifying sink fixtures.

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by mmatzuk, Oct 25, 2010.

1. mmatzuk

mmatzuk New Member

The cold water valve under the sink is cracked, but no one locally can help me identify the brand. I'll attach pics of the faucet and handle along with the cracked brass part.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Attached Files:

2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Newport Brass. I just removed four of them from a house today.
  3. mmatzuk

mmatzuk New Member

Thanks!

Thanks HJ. No one around here was able to come up with the brand name. Might you have the part I need?
    Thanks again,
    Mike
  4. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

I think ( hj can you confirm? ) that they used a Price Pfister body for those. And no matter who made it, it looks old enough that it is not likely still available at all.
  5. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

The ones I removed are NOT PP based, but do look like the ones you need. I have a customer for them, but if you wanted to purchase one of the bodies, he might be able to live with just one faucet.