Need help identifying Model Number of 1980's vintage Kohler bathroom faucet

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by greenguy, Feb 4, 2013.

1. greenguy

greenguy New Member

Picture attached. Two hole mixer bathroom faucet installed in 1987. Any help appreciated regarding the Style name and/or model number?

Thanks,

Greenguy

Attached Files:

2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

It was the Crescent series, but the current Bravura series has the same design and handles. K-6847 is the lavatory faucet.
  3. BeverlySue

BeverlySue New Member

Bravura vintage faucet: I have this in chrome

I have this in Chrome and need to replace or repair Any ideas? I cannot turn off water is the problem
  4. BeverlySue

BeverlySue New Member

Do / did you have problems with this faucet? Issues resolved??