Need help identifying kitchen faucet diverter

Users who are viewing this thread

redhonda9834

Reaction score
I moved into a house and the sprayer on the kitchen faucet has never worked. I checked the sprayer itself and it is working. I finally found that no water was going into the tube to the spray. It looks like the diverter needs replaced. The problem i have now is I cant find any type of brand markings on the faucet. I even took it all apart and looked underneath the base. Nothing.... It seems crazy to me that someone would produce a product and not put there name anywhere on it. I went to my local hardware store and they didn't have the diverter there. I attached screenshots of the diverter and the faucet. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20140629_082841_431.jpg
    IMG_20140629_082841_431.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_20140629_082901_507.jpg
    IMG_20140629_082901_507.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 417
  • faucet.jpg
    faucet.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 401

redhonda9834

Reaction score
One thing to note... the diverter says gobo on it. I tried searching that brand name but couldn't find a part like the one i have.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
IT looks like something Glacier Bay would make. As far as the lack of a name, almost NOBODY puts their name on the faucet. Sometimes they put a paper tag on the hot water supply line with the make and model, but even that is somewhat rare.

johnmeto

Reaction score
The diverter inside your kitchen faucet redirects the water from the faucet spout to your faucet sprayer when you press the sprayer trigger.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks