Need help identifying kitchen faucet diverter

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by redhonda9834, Jun 29, 2014.

1. redhonda9834

redhonda9834 New Member

I moved into a house and the sprayer on the kitchen faucet has never worked. I checked the sprayer itself and it is working. I finally found that no water was going into the tube to the spray. It looks like the diverter needs replaced. The problem i have now is I cant find any type of brand markings on the faucet. I even took it all apart and looked underneath the base. Nothing.... It seems crazy to me that someone would produce a product and not put there name anywhere on it. I went to my local hardware store and they didn't have the diverter there. I attached screenshots of the diverter and the faucet. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. redhonda9834

redhonda9834 New Member

One thing to note... the diverter says gobo on it. I tried searching that brand name but couldn't find a part like the one i have.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

IT looks like something Glacier Bay would make. As far as the lack of a name, almost NOBODY puts their name on the faucet. Sometimes they put a paper tag on the hot water supply line with the make and model, but even that is somewhat rare.