Need help identifying faucet cartridge

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by UnknownAgenda, Jun 30, 2012.

1. UnknownAgenda

UnknownAgenda New Member

I need to replace a faucet cartridge that has ceased functioning. I went to a plumbing store but they had no idea what the manufacturer was and unfortunately I can't tell from the faucet what it is. Does anyone recognize this cartridge? Thank you for your help.

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.jpg photo 5.JPG
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

The key identifier is the arrangement of the three washers on the bottom. They would make it easy to match to a corresponding photo. The unfortunate thing is that it also makes it easy to see that it is NOT in any of my catalogs.