Need Help identifying Bathroom Faucet 1980's

Users who are viewing this thread

vjschultz

Reaction score
Help,

Right handle is frozen on this bathroom faucet. Two plumbers have said it cannot be repaired. Where can I buy another set, another handle assemble, or where can I send it to get professionally repaired? Help! Mike

faucetsaspx.jpeg

Attachments

• faucetsaspx.jpeg
    faucetsaspx.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,057

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
Most likely it's a Delta. In the 80s these faucet were sold under a different name, a subsidiary that has been shut down since then. Not worth the effort, even when Delta can supply you with free parts.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Call a "real plumber" and he will probably be able to "professionally repair" it. Until we see the parts under the handles we cannot even begin to tell you who made it.

vjschultz

Reaction score
HJ, Thanks for the advice. I am not sure who is good in my area (Southern California) and who to trust. Is there anyway I can send the part to you for repair? I am willing to pay your charge and appreciate your expert help. Thanks, Mike.

p.s. you provide a wonderful service here

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
If you have a picture of the part, that might be enough to identify it. More than likely it is not something that can be "repaired" but rather replaced, which should be no big deal, unless it is a company that failed and no one is making parts for it, but that is somewhat rare.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks