Need help - how to disassemble this Eljer Showertub faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Menon Menon

Reaction score
I accidentally broke the plastic stem of this ELJER faucet and now need to replace the whole thing.

The problem is that I don't know how to disassemble this thing to get to the cartridge. That metal ring - is that threaded or does it pull out. I don't want to break anything. Also, anyone know which cartridge to replace it with? This Eljer company is no longer in business from what I understand.

Please help. Thank you !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Menon Menon

Reaction score
You cannot see via the links I posted?

Attachments

• IMG_0312.JPG
    IMG_0312.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 607
  • FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 656
  • FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 452

Tom Cox

Reaction score
I accidentally broke the plastic stem of this ELJER faucet and now need to replace the whole thing.

The problem is that I don't know how to disassemble this thing to get to the cartridge. That metal ring - is that threaded or does it pull out. I don't want to break anything. Also, anyone know which cartridge to replace it with? This Eljer company is no longer in business from what I understand.

Please help. Thank you

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks