Need Help finding trim kit for Hessco Passport Ensemble whirlpool!

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by katmags, Jan 13, 2005.

1. katmags

katmags New Member

Hi. I have just about lost hope finding a trim kit for this Hessco Passport Ensemble tub that is in this new house I am buying. Every avenue I have taken has come up a dead end! I already contacted Laurel Mountain whirlpools who purchased the mold for the Hessco tubs (Hessco is out of buisness) Hessco used so many distributors for the parts it will be impossble. Any ideas? Plumbing companys that carry old Hessco parts maybe? Thanks!!!
  2. katmags

katmags New Member

Hi. I have just about lost hope finding a trim kit for this Hessco Passport Ensemble tub that is in this new house I am buying. Every avenue I have taken has come up a dead end! I already contacted Laurel Mountain whirlpools who purchased the mold for the Hessco tubs (Hessco is out of buisness) Hessco used so many distributors for the parts it will be impossble. Any ideas? Plumbing companys that carry old Hessco parts maybe? Thanks!!!
  3. haircut33

haircut33 New Member

Also need help

I can not answer this question, but am in a similiar state, my Passport tub's whirlpool motor will not shut down. I was researching the company to see if they were referring another for warrenty issues. Any help out there?
  4. jhenry5771

jhenry5771 New Member

Passport trim kit

I was wondering if you ever found a trim kit? I have also hunted high and low to no avail. I hope you can help. Thank you.
  5. Broncomaniac

Broncomaniac New Member

Hessco Passport Parts

I have an unused Hessco tub to part out. What components do you seek?